- 2 slabs St Louis Spare Ribs
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Higs Hot Rub
- 2 Tablespoons Swine Life MS Grind
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Captain Rodney’s Boucan Glaze
Jack & Coke Spritz
- 8oz Coca Cola
- 2oz Jack Daniels TN Whisky
- Pint jar of Ice
- Combine ingredients and allow mixture to come to room temperature before placing in spritz bottle
Jack Daniels BBQ Glaze
- 8oz Brown Sugar
- 8oz Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce
- 2oz Jack Daniels Whisky
- 2oz Pineapple Juice
- Combine ingredients in a sauce pan over medium heat until brown sugar dissolves. Continue to heat until mixture reaches a slight boil and reduce heat to simmer. Cook for 5 min and allow to cool before glazing ribs.
- Prepare pellet smoker or grill for indirect cooking at 250 degrees F using hickory pellets for smoke flavor.
- Remove membrane and excess fat from each slab of ribs.
- Season with a light to medium layer of Mississippi Grind followed by a layer of Hot Rub (substitute your favorite seasonings/Rub).
- Place ribs on smoker and cook for 2 1/2 hrs spritzing with Jack and Coke mixture as needed. *recipe below
- Remove ribs from smoker and place on a double layer of aluminum foil. Spread half of brown sugar on the foil followed by 1-2 Tablespoons of Boucan Glaze. Place ribs meat down in this mixture and wrap with foil.
- Place each slab back on smoker for 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
- Carefully unwrap foil and brush each side with Jack Daniels Glaze *recipe below.
- Continue to cook ribs for 15-20 minutes until glaze sets. Remove from smoker, rest for 5-10 minutes, and serve.