- 16oz Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs (white meat can be substituted)
- 12 slices Bacon (cut in half)
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- 2 Tablespoons Turbinado Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Prepare Smoker or Grill for indirect cooking at 375⁰
- Cut each thigh into bite size portions. Wrap each piece with ½ slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Combine the brown sugar, bbq rub, turbinado, and cayenne in a small bowl and sprinkle over all sides of the bacon wrapped chicken.
- Place the chicken bites onto the grill and cook for about 45 minutes or until the bacon is completely brown and sticky. (I cook them on a small rack to make it easier).
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.