- 18lb Whole Ribeye Roast
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Killer Hogs AP Rub
- 1 Tablespoons Killer Hogs Hot Rub
- 1/2 Cup Killer Hogs Steak Rub
- 6 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon Rosemary chopped fine
- 1 Tablespoon Sage chopped fine
- 1 Tablespoon Thyme chopped fine
- Prepare smoker or grill for indirect cooking at 275 degrees, add 2 chunks of hickory wood for smoke flavor.
- Trim excess fat and sinew from ribeye roast and tie with butcher string to hold shape during cooking.
- Drizzle the outside with olive oil, season with AP Rub and Hot Rub.
- In a small bowl combine fresh herbs with Steak Rub; apply in a heavy layer to outside of ribeye.
- Place the whole ribeye on the smoker and cook until internal temperature reaches 120-125 or your desired doneness about 2.5 hrs.
- Rest the Prime Rib for a minimum of 20 minutes before carving. Serve with creamy horseradish or au jus.