- 1lb Raw Gulf Shrimp (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 4–5 cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Malcom’s King Craw Seasoning
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 8oz Shredded Colby Jack
- 8oz Shredded Mozzarella
- 4oz Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- Green Onion or Parsley for garnish
- Prepare charcoal grill for two zone cooking.
- Melt butter over direct heat side of grill in a cast iron skillet. Add chopped shrimp & garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes until pink stirring occasionally.
- Stir in white wine and lemon juice. Season with Malcom’s King Craw Seasoning to taste.
- Transfer shrimp mixture to a large mixing bowl and add cream cheese, Colby Jack, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Sour Cream, and Mayo. Stir to combine.
- Spread mixture into cast iron skillet and cook over indirect side of grill until hot and bubbly about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with finely chopped green onion and additional Malcom’s King Craw Seasoning. Serve with toasted baguettes.