Creole Shrimp Dip RecipeThis Creole Shrimp Dip recipe is a hit around the holidays. It’s always more fun cooking outside – and Holiday Appetizers are not excluded from that… that’s why I’m sharing my Creole Shrimp Dip cooked with a PK 360 Grill that has been setup for 2-zone cooking. But you could get really creative with this creole shrimp dip recipe – try it using crawfish or crab. You could add different flavors or cheeses. Make this recipe your own! I like using cast iron for this recipe because it not only looks great – but makes cooking on the grill really easy. And you get such great flavor from cooking in cast iron too. I use my King Craw Creole Seasoning, but you can use your favorite cajun spice… This is one holiday recipe you gotta try for your next party. Print
- 1lb Raw Gulf Shrimp (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 4–5 cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Malcom’s King Craw Seasoning
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 8oz Shredded Colby Jack
- 8oz Shredded Mozzarella
- 4oz Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- Green Onion or Parsley for garnish
- Prepare charcoal grill for two zone cooking.
- Melt butter over direct heat side of grill in a cast iron skillet. Add chopped shrimp & garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes until pink stirring occasionally.
- Stir in white wine and lemon juice. Season with Malcom’s King Craw Seasoning to taste.
- Transfer shrimp mixture to a large mixing bowl and add cream cheese, Colby Jack, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Sour Cream, and Mayo. Stir to combine.
- Spread mixture into cast iron skillet and cook over indirect side of grill until hot and bubbly about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with finely chopped green onion and additional Malcom’s King Craw Seasoning. Serve with toasted baguettes.
Have a Question About This Recipe?
Connect with us in our HowToBBQRight Facebook group for recipe help, to share your pictures, giveaways, and more!