- 4lbs Wright’s Unsliced Bacon
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- 18oz Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
- 6oz Kosmo’s Cherry Apple Habanero Rib Glaze
- Prepare Smoker or grill for indirect cooking at 250 degrees. Add 2 chunks of cherry wood to hot coals for smoke flavor.
- Remove bacon from packaging and cut into 1 1/2” strips lengthwise. Cut each strip into 1 1/2” cubes.
- Combine the brown sugar and The BBQ Rub in a small bowl. Place the cubes of bacon in a large bowl and season with the sugar mixture. Toss to coal even.
- Lightly coat raised cooling rack with canola cooking spray and place bacon burnt end pieces on the rack. Use multiple racks if necessary
- Place the racks on the smoker and cook for 1 hour. Flip each burnt end piece over and continue to cook for 1 additional hour.
- Combine The BBQ Sauce and Rib Glaze. Remove the bacon burnt ends from the smoker and place each piece in a half size aluminum pan. Drizzle the sauce over the top and gently toss to coat even.
- Place the pan back on the smoker and glaze for 20-30 minutes. Remove the pan from the smoker and allow too cool slightly before serving.