- 3–4 slabs Beef Plate Ribs
- 1/4 cup Killer Hogs AP Rub
- 1/4 cup Tennessee Mojo Beef Rub
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs Steak Rub
- 32oz Beef Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Dill Pickle Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Trim excess fat and sinew from the top of each slab of Beef Ribs
- Season the outside of each rack with a layer of AP Rub, Mojo Beef Rub, and Killer Hogs Steak Rub (you can substitute your favorite seasonings)
- Prepare smoker for indirect cooking at 250 degrees. When smoker reaches optimal temperature, place chunks of hickory and pecan wood directly on hot coals for smoke flavor.
- Place each slab of ribs on the cooking grate and smoke for 1 1/2 hours.
- Combine the beef broth, pickle juice, soy, and Worcestershire sauce in a squirt bottle and spritz the ribs.
- Continue to spritz the ribs every 60 minutes until internal temperature reaches 175-180 degrees. At this point wrap the ribs in butcher paper and return to the smoker. Continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 202 degrees and the meat thermometer slides in with almost no resistance.
- Rest the ribs in a dry cooler for 1 hour and cut into individual bone sections for serving.