- 2 Ribeye Steaks (8-10oz each)
- 1 sweet onion (sliced thin)
- 8oz Baby Portobello Mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 slices Provolone Cheese
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Killer Hogs Steak Rub
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper
- Texas Garlic Toast* (recipe below)
- Roasted Garlic Mayo* (recipe below)
Texas Garlic Toast
- 4 slices thick cut Texas Toast
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to broil setting. Place butter, parsley, and garlic in a small bowl and heat in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir to combine and brush on top side of each piece of toast. Place the toast in the oven for 1-2 minutes or until brown.
Roasted Garlic Mayo
- 1 head of roasted garlic (about 10 cloves)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
- Place the roasted garlic cloves in a small bowl. Mash with a fork until a paste. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Fire up charcoal grill for 2 zone grilling
- Tenderize steaks, season with Salt & Black Pepper, Drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar and Worcestershire Sauce.
- Place cast iron skillet on hot zone of grill grate. Add 1 TBS each Olive Oil and Butter.
- Add onions and mushrooms to skillet, season with salt and black pepper; drizzle with Worcestershire Sauce. Cook for 10 minutes until brown and tender.
- Season each steak with Killer Hogs Steak Rub and place on the hot zone of the grill.
- Cook for 2 minutes each side or until rare – medium rare.
- Top each steak with onions and mushrooms; layer on 2 slices of provolone cheese; and let melt on the grill for 30 seconds.
- Slather each piece of Texas Garlic Toast* with Roasted Garlic Mayo*; Place steak on toast and top with the other slice.