Malcom’s Delicious Dinners
BBQ Pork Tenderloin Recipe with Green Apple Slaw and Chargrilled Sweet CornPrint
BBQ Pork Tenderloin Recipe
A grilled Pork Tenderloin, glazed with BBQ Sauce, served with a Green Apple Slaw and Chargrilled Sweet Corn
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 – 1 1/2 lbs ea)
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs Hot Rub
- 1/2 cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce
- 10oz angel hair Cole slaw
- 1 green apple (Granny Smith) – shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ears sweet corn
- 2 Tablespoons butter – melted
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- Prepare grill for two zone cooking (hot side and cool side).
- Season pork tenderloins with Hot Rub and sear over the hot coals for 2 minutes each side for a total of 8 minutes.
- Combine the bbq sauces and brush over the tenderloins. Move each one to the cool zone and continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees. (rotate and sauce each loin every 5 minutes during this time).
- Combine the Cole slaw and grated apple in a medium size bowl. In a small jar mix the mayo, sour cream, sugar, and vinegar. Season with salt and black pepper and pour over the slaw. Toss to combine and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the grill and rest for 7-10 minutes.
- Place the corn on the grill and baste with melted butter turning often. It only takes a few minutes per side. Sprinkle with Kosher salt as soon as it comes off the grill.
- To serve. Slice the pork tenderloins into medallions and plate with a mound of green apple slaw and an ear of corn.
Keywords: bbq pork tenderloin, pork tenderloin recipe, grilling pork tenderloin, grilled pork tenderloin, How to Grill Pork Tenderloin, how to bbq pork tenderloin, Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe, BBQ Pork Tenderloin Recipe, Easy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Have a Question About This Recipe?
Connect with us in our HowToBBQRight Facebook group for recipe help, to share your pictures, giveaways, and more!
I’ve been following your YouTube channel for about two yrs. You actually inspired me to start smoking foods. You are my go to guy for cooking on my smokers, I’ve purchased a Yoder and UDS. I was wondering if you could do recipe for Rabbit. I raise them for meat and just can’t get one to turn out good on my smoker. If anyone can do it, it has to be you!! Thank you, I’ll be looking for your response. Have a blessed day.
I have rabbit in the freezer!
OOOOOooo New Kid here and I am so gonna do this whole dinner this weekend at the campground for friends !! LOVE your podcast and Everything you share on the web !! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH !!
Hey Malcom, I am a big fan! What grill temperature are you looking for in this recipe?
i really love your guide thanks for it
Manage LTE, Network, LAN, Wi-Fi, Storage, User Management, Firmware Upgrade, Apps Management, WPS, and advance settings. jiofi.local.html Login
The winning amount of the Kolkata FF bazi varies from player to player, as the number are not pre-determined
I’m trying this tonight except I’ll be using sweet mashed potatoes instead of the cole slaw.