Malcom’s Delicious Dinners
BBQ Pork Tenderloin Recipe with Green Apple Slaw and Chargrilled Sweet CornPrint
A grilled Pork Tenderloin, glazed with BBQ Sauce, served with a Green Apple Slaw and Chargrilled Sweet Corn
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 – 1 1/2 lbs ea)
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs Hot Rub
- 1/2 cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce
- 10oz angel hair Cole slaw
- 1 green apple (Granny Smith) – shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ears sweet corn
- 2 Tablespoons butter – melted
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- Prepare grill for two zone cooking (hot side and cool side).
- Season pork tenderloins with Hot Rub and sear over the hot coals for 2 minutes each side for a total of 8 minutes.
- Combine the bbq sauces and brush over the tenderloins. Move each one to the cool zone and continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees. (rotate and sauce each loin every 5 minutes during this time).
- Combine the Cole slaw and grated apple in a medium size bowl. In a small jar mix the mayo, sour cream, sugar, and vinegar. Season with salt and black pepper and pour over the slaw. Toss to combine and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the grill and rest for 7-10 minutes.
- Place the corn on the grill and baste with melted butter turning often. It only takes a few minutes per side. Sprinkle with Kosher salt as soon as it comes off the grill.
- To serve. Slice the pork tenderloins into medallions and plate with a mound of green apple slaw and an ear of corn.
Keywords: bbq pork tenderloin, pork tenderloin recipe, grilling pork tenderloin, grilled pork tenderloin, How to Grill Pork Tenderloin, how to bbq pork tenderloin, Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe, BBQ Pork Tenderloin Recipe, Easy Pork Tenderloin Recipe