Another Delicious Dinner! Barbecue Pork Chops With Grilled Zucchini and Smashed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 center cut, boneless pork loin chops 1” thick
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Captain Rodney’s Boucan Glaze
- 4 zucchini squash
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place sweet potatoes on middle rack and roast for 40-50 minutes or until fork tender.
- Prepare charcoal grill for two zone cooking.
- Drizzle chops on all sides with 1 Tablespoon olive oil. Season with AP Seasoning and The BBQ Rub.
- Sear chops for 3 minutes each side and move to the cool side of the grill. Drizzle with Captain Rodney’s Glaze and cook until internal temperature reaches 135-138 degrees; rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Trim the ends and quarter the zucchini squash. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and season with AP seasoning.
- Grill zucchini on hot side of grill about 6 minutes. Turn every two minutes for even grilling.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half and squeeze out of peel into a large mixing bowl. Add butter and mash sweet potatoes. Add heavy cream and season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne. Stir to combine until potatoes are creamy.
- Plate Chops, Zucchini and Smashed Sweet Potatoes and enjoy!
Keywords: pork chops, Barbecue Pork Chops, bbq pork chops, pork chops on the grill, boneless pork chops, grilled boneless pork chop recipe