Two of my favorite foods for game day (aside from wings) is BBQ Nachos and a Smoked Barbecue Hamburger. In this recipe, I combine them together for my BBQ Nacho Burger.
- 2 lbs 80/20 ground Chuck
- 1 pork butt
- 8oz nacho cheese sauce
- 4oz Killer Hogs The Bbq Sauce
- 1/4 cup Killer Hogs AP seasoning
- 1/4 cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- 1 Tablespoon Killer Hogs Hot Rub
- 4 jumbo burger buns
- Tomato slices
- Dill pickle slices
- Crispy jalapeño chips
- Season pork butt with AP Seasoning and The BBQ Rub; smoke at 235 degrees until internal temperature reaches 195-200 degrees. Allow to cool for 30 minutes and pull by hand into bite size portions.
- Separate the ground chunk into 1/2lb portions and form into patties. Season each side with AP seasoning and a light coat of Hot rub on both sides.
- Place the burger patties on 250 degree smoker until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees.
- Glaze the burger patties with The BBQ Sauce and continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees. Remove from grill.
- To build the burger: toast sesame seed bun lightly. Spread a layer of Mayo on bottom bun. Layer lettuce, sliced tomato, and dill pickle on the bun. Top with a burger patty followed by a pile of pulled pork, drizzle of bbq sauce, and nacho cheese. Finish it off with a few crispy jalapeños, dusting of The BBQ rub and finally the top bun.
Keywords: BBQ Nacho Burger, Hamburger recipe, smoked hamburger, Nacho Recipe, bbq burger, barbeque, nacho burger recipe, nacho burger