Low and Slow Pork Butt Recipe for a Pellet Grill to make some delicious Smoked Pulled Pork!
- 8–10lb pork butt
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs AP seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- Season all sides of the pork butt with AP and The BBQ Rub
- Rest the pork butt in a refrigerator for at least 2 hours on a wire cooing rack
- Prepare a pellet grill for low and slow smoking at 200°F
- Place the pork butt on the cooking grate fat side down.
- Smoke for 8 hours at 200°F then raise the cooking temperature to 220°F
- Continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 190° or a probe thermometer slides in with little to no resistance.
- Remove the pork butt from the grill and rest for 15 minutes before pulling.