Smoked BBQ Potato with Pulled Pork and Cheese on Traeger Grill
- 4 Large Russet Potatoes
- 1lb Bacon – thinly sliced
- 8oz Sour Cream
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 bunch Green Onions thinly sliced
- 2lbs Pulled Pork
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs Hot Rub
- 2 teaspoons Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
- Cook bacon until crispy and chop. Reserve bacon grease.
- Prepare pellet grill for indirect cooking at 350°F.
- Wash potatoes and pat dry with paper towel.
- Drizzle potatoes with bacon grease and season with Killer Hogs Hot Rub.
- Place potatoes on grill and cook until tender. (when a skewer slides in easily they’re done)
- Slice the tops off each potato and scoop out the insides into a large bowl. Add butter, sour cream, half the cheese, Killer Hogs AP Seasoning, bacon, and green onion (reserve a little bacon and green onion for garnish).
- Stir to combine and spoon the mixture back into each hollowed out potato.
- Top with a heaping pile of pulled pork and drizzle with Killer Hogs BBQ Sauce.
- Add the remaining cheese to the top of each potato and return to the pit for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Garnish with remaining green onion and crumbled bacon and serve.