Easy and Delicious Bonafide Chili Recipe
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 1lb Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 2 –10oz Bags Frozen Chopped Onions
- 2 teaspoon Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- 2 –15oz Cans Tomato Sauce
- 2 –14.5oz Cans Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 –10oz can Rotel (diced tomatoes & chilis)
- 2 Heaping Tablespoons Malcom’s Bonafide Chili Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 –16oz can Mixed Chili Beans
- Brown beef and sausage in a skillet with onions. Season with AP Seasoning.
- Once meat is browned, drain fat and return meat and onions to skillet.
- Add tomatoes, Malcom’s Chili Seasoning, sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix and allow to simmer on low for at least 30 minutes.
- Add chili beans 20-30 minutes before serving and allow them to heat through (adding them too early will make them mushy).