Bonafide Chili RecipeYou can use Malcom’s Bonafide Chili Recipe in a dozen different ways – and we encourage you to incorporate Malcom’s Bonafide Chili Seasoning into your favorite recipe too! But the recipe below is for our super easy and quick Bonafide Chili Recipe! You can also find the Bonafide White Chicken Chili Recipe here >> Print
Easy and Delicious Bonafide Chili Recipe
- 2lbs Ground Beef
- 1lb Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 2 –10oz Bags Frozen Chopped Onions
- 2 teaspoon Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- 2 –15oz Cans Tomato Sauce
- 2 –14.5oz Cans Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 –10oz can Rotel (diced tomatoes & chilis)
- 2 Heaping Tablespoons Malcom’s Bonafide Chili Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 –16oz can Mixed Chili Beans
- Brown beef and sausage in a skillet with onions. Season with AP Seasoning.
- Once meat is browned, drain fat and return meat and onions to skillet.
- Add tomatoes, Malcom’s Chili Seasoning, sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix and allow to simmer on low for at least 30 minutes.
- Add chili beans 20-30 minutes before serving and allow them to heat through (adding them too early will make them mushy).