Delicious and packed with flavor – this Hashbrown & Sausage Casserole Recipe makes the best side dish!
- 2lb frozen hash browns
- 1lb breakfast sausage
- 1 cup of diced onion
- 16oz sour cream
- 10.75oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1–2 tablespoons Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- 1 sleeve Club Crackers (crushed)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar blend (use cheddar cheese of your choice)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (optional)
- Preheat grill to 350°F
- Sauté onions and brown sausage. Drain completely.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl – and reserve the crackers, cheddar blend and green onions for topping.
- Place in a greased 9×13 casserole dish. Mix crushed crackers and cheddar blend and top casserole.
- Smoke for 45-55 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with chopped green onions (optional) and serve.