Chicken Leg Quarters seasoned with Lemon Pepper Stepper seasoning and grilled over charcoal on the Weber Kettle
- 8 Chicken Leg Quarters
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Pepper Seasoning (Tone’s Brand)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1–2 lemons halved
- 1 bottle Killer Hogs Mississippi White Sauce
- Prepare weber kettle grill for grilling using a charcoal vortex for indirect grilling using briquette charcoal.
- Combine AP seasoning, lemon pepper, and dried herbs in small bowl and transfer to a dredge shaker.
- Pat dry and trim leg quarters, lightly coat both sides with olive oil, and season generously with the seasoning mixture.
- Arrange the leg quarters around the outer edge of the Weber grill for indirect cooking.
- Half the lemons and place on the grate for 4-5 minutes cut side down. Squeeze the grilled lemon juice into the melted butter and season with 1 Tablespoon of the seasoning mixture.
- Baste the leg quarters with the lemon butter mixture 20 minutes into the cook.
- Continue grilling the leg quarters until the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 175°F ( I prefer to take them to 190°F for more tender meat and crispy skin).
- Remove the leg quarters from the grill and drizzle with Killer Hogs MS White Sauce
Keywords: Lemon Pepper Chicken Quarters, Lemon Pepper Chicken Leg Quarters, Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe, grilled lemon pepper chicken, grilled lemon pepper quarters, Chicken on the weber kettle