Lemon Pepper Chicken QuartersChicken Leg Quarters Recipe with Lemon Pepper Flavors – and then grilled on the Weber Kettle and served with White BBQ Sauce. WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE:
- Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- Shaker Dredge
- Vortex Grill
- Royal Oak Tumbleweed Fire Starters
- Killer Hogs Mississippi White Sauce
- Black Nitrile Gloves
- “Hand Savers” Glove Liners
- Thermoworks Thermapen
Chicken Leg Quarters seasoned with Lemon Pepper Stepper seasoning and grilled over charcoal on the Weber Kettle
- Prepare weber kettle grill for grilling using a charcoal vortex for indirect grilling using briquette charcoal.
- Combine AP seasoning, lemon pepper, and dried herbs in small bowl and transfer to a dredge shaker.
- Pat dry and trim leg quarters, lightly coat both sides with olive oil, and season generously with the seasoning mixture.
- Arrange the leg quarters around the outer edge of the Weber grill for indirect cooking.
- Half the lemons and place on the grate for 4-5 minutes cut side down. Squeeze the grilled lemon juice into the melted butter and season with 1 Tablespoon of the seasoning mixture.
- Baste the leg quarters with the lemon butter mixture 20 minutes into the cook.
- Continue grilling the leg quarters until the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 175°F ( I prefer to take them to 190°F for more tender meat and crispy skin).
- Remove the leg quarters from the grill and drizzle with Killer Hogs MS White Sauce
Keywords: Lemon Pepper Chicken Quarters, Lemon Pepper Chicken Leg Quarters, Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe, grilled lemon pepper chicken, grilled lemon pepper quarters, Chicken on the weber kettle
Have a Question About This Recipe?
Connect with us in our HowToBBQRight Facebook group for recipe help, to share your pictures, giveaways, and more!