Here is my recipe for Baked Beans:
Smoked Baked Beans Recipe:
– 2 cans Bush’s Original Baked Beans (drained completely)
– ½ red onion (diced fine)
– 1 red bell pepper (diced fine)
– 1 glove garlic (diced fine)
– ¾ cup packed brown sugar
– 1 cup barbecue sauce
– 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
– 1 tablespoon Barbecue rub
– AP seasoning to taste
– 1 cup pulled pork (add more if desired)
Mix and place on 250 degree smoker uncovered for 1.5 hours. Add lid or cover with foil and continue to cook on 250 degree smoker for 1.5 hours.
Feel free to add to this recipe or make changes. The great thing about baked beans is that you can make them your own.