Here is my recipe for Baked Beans:
Smoked Baked Beans Recipe:
– 2 cans Bush’s Original Baked Beans (drained completely)
– ½ red onion (diced fine)
– 1 red bell pepper (diced fine)
– 1 glove garlic (diced fine)
– ¾ cup packed brown sugar
– 1 cup barbecue sauce
– 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
– 1 tablespoon Barbecue rub
– AP seasoning to taste
– 1 cup pulled pork (add more if desired)
Mix and place on 250 degree smoker uncovered for 1.5 hours. Add lid or cover with foil and continue to cook on 250 degree smoker for 1.5 hours.
Feel free to add to this recipe or make changes. The great thing about baked beans is that you can make them your own.
Connect on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Find me on Google+
Follow me on Instagram
Have a Question About This Recipe?
Connect with us in our HowToBBQRight Facebook group for recipe help, to share your pictures, giveaways, and more!