Grilled Individual Ribs – aka Party Ribs
But for a TRUE party Rib, I glazed them with an Asian sauce and let it caramelize on the outside. The final product was a sticky, flavorful, tender rib that is perfect for any party!
Asian Glazed Party RibsWHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE: Print
Baby Back Ribs cut into individual bones, seasoned and then grilled over charcoal until tender… then glaze with an Asian Glaze to make the perfect Grilled Party Ribs!
- 2 slabs Baby Back Ribs
- 1/4 cup Killer Hogs Hot Rub
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 green onions chopped (just the green tops) save a little for garnish at the end
- Remove the membrane and cut each slab of ribs into individual bone pieces.
- Season the ribs on all sides with Killer Hogs Hot Rub.
- Set up a Weber Kettle Grill with a charcoal Vortex for indirect grilling.
- Arrange the ribs on the cooking grate around the outer edge to avoid direct heat from the vortex.
- Cook the ribs for 90 minutes – flipping half way through – until internal temperate reaches about 200F degrees internal.
- In a bowl combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, sriracha, ginger, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and green onion.
- Brush each rib with the sauce and cook for 5 minutes. Flip the ribs and brush with the remaining sauce. Cook for 5 additional minutes and remove from the grill. Garnish with green onion before serving.
Keywords: Party Ribs, Asian Party Ribs, grilled ribs, individual ribs, ribs weber kettle, individual ribs bbq
Have a Question About This Recipe?
Connect with us in our HowToBBQRight Facebook group for recipe help, to share your pictures, giveaways, and more!