BBQ Hot Links with Sweet Mustard Fire SlawSmoked Sausage topped with a Sweet & Spicy Mustard Slaw to make a delicious BBQ Slaw Dog WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE: Print
Spiralized Hot Links smoked and glazed. Then topped with a Sweet Mustard Fire Slaw on a bun.
- Hot Link Smoked Sausages (I used Circle B Brand)
- 1 cup Killer Hogs BBQ Sauce
- 2 bags Finely Shredded Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Sweet Fire Pickles (finely diced) – substitute your favorite Sweet & Spicy Pickle
- 3 Tablespoons Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Celery Seed
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Prepare grill for indirect smoking at 250 degrees. I used a Traeger Ranger but any grill will work.
- Score the outside of each smoked sausage into a cork-screw pattern using the tip of a small knife
- Place the sausages on the grill and cook for 30-40 minutes then glaze with bbq sauce for an additional 10-15 minutes until the sauce caramelizes.
- For the slaw combine the mustard, Mayo, sugar, and vinegar. Place the shredded cabbage in a gallon ziplock bag. Pour in the wet ingredients along with the sweet fire pickles and seasonings.
- Mix together in the bag and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Once the sausages are done remove from grill and place on a hot dog bun topped with the Sweet Mustard Fire Slaw
Have a Question About This Recipe?
Connect with us in our HowToBBQRight Facebook group for recipe help, to share your pictures, giveaways, and more!