Firecracker Pork Belly Bites
Pork belly cut into bites, smoked with a psicy seasoning and glazed with a sweet and spicy firecracker sauce.Print
Pork Belly Burnt Ends smoked with a sweet and spicy Firecracker Sauce
- 1 pork belly
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup Killer Hogs Hot Rub
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Frank’s Red Hot Seasoning
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Combine ingredients in a small bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes stirring often to melt the sugar.
- Prepare pellet grill for indirect cooking at 275 degrees using hickory pellets.
- Cut pork belly into cube size portions, coat with mustard, and season on all sides with Killer Hogs Hot Rub.
- Spray a raised cooking rack with vegetable oil and place pork belly pieces on the rack. Cook on the pellet grill for 2 hours.
- Place each piece of pork belly in a half-size aluminum pan and add brown sugar, honey, hot sauce, and Frank’s Red Hot seasoning.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and place back on the pit for 1 hour.
- Remove the pan from the grill, carefully remove each pork belly burnt end from the hot liquid in the pan and transfer to a small baking pan.
- Glaze each piece with the Firecracker Glaze and place back on the pit for 2-3 minutes or until the glaze sets.
- Remove the pan from the grill and serve with extra glaze for dipping.
Keywords: Firecracker Pork Belly Bites, Spicy pork belly, spicy pork belly burnt ends, pork belly, pork belly burnt ends, burnt ends, pork belly bites
Have a Question About This Recipe?
Connect with us in our HowToBBQRight Facebook group for recipe help, to share your pictures, giveaways, and more!