Dirty Bird Chicken BitesBacon-Wrapped Chicken stuffed with a Hot Dill Pickle – Charcoal Grilled – and Served with a Sweet and Spicy “Dirty Dip” Sauce WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE:
- Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
- Killer Hogs Hot Rub
- Killer Hogs Hot Dill Pickles
- Royal Oak Tumbleweeds
- Green Thermoworks Thermapen
Dirty Bird Chicken Bites
Chunks of chicken breas – cut into big, bite-sized pieces – wrapped with bacon and a spicy pickle. Seasoned with Hot Sauce and Hot BBQ Rub, then grilled over charcoal until the chicken is done (but still juicy) and the bacon is crispy. Then served with a “Dirty Dip” dipping sauce for a sweet and spicy kick.
- 4boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into bite size chunks)
- 1 jar Killer Hogs Hot Dill Pickles
- 1lb thin sliced bacon
- 1 bottle Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Killer Hogs Hot Rub
- Place bite sized chunks of chicken breast in a bowl and add hot sauce to coat. Make sure all pieces are coated. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour up to overnight.
- Remove chicken bites from marinade and place on half strip of bacon. Add 1 Hot Dill pickle slice and secure bacon around the bite with a toothpick.
- Season the chicken bites with Killer Hots Hot Rub
- Prepare charcoal grill for 2 zone grilling – hot and cool side.
- Place the bacon wrapped bites on the cool side of the grill away from direct heat. Let them cook for 35-45 minutes moving as necessary to prevent burning. Internal temperature should reach 165 internal.
- Serve these spicy bacon wrapped chicken bites with the “Dirty Dip” Dipping Sauce.
“Dirty Dip” Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 3 heaping Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Pineapple Juice
Place the above ingredients in a pyrex mixing bowl and stir to combine. Heat in the microwave at 100% power for 2-3 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Stir and allow too cool before serving. Mixture will thicken as it stands.
Keywords: chicken bites, grilled chicken, grilled chicken bites, spicy chicken, football food, dirty bird bites, dirty bird chicken bites
Have a Question About This Recipe?
Connect with us in our HowToBBQRight Facebook group for recipe help, to share your pictures, giveaways, and more!
Leave a Reply