Smoked Sticky BunsThis is the recipe my wife uses every year on Christmas morning. It’s easy and it’s delicious. But I had to take her recipe and try it out on the smoker! Print
Smoked Cinnamon Rolls with butter, brown sugar and pecans cooked on the pellet grill
- 2 – 17.5oz cans deluxe Pillsbury cinnamon rolls w/ icing
- 2 sticks butter melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat pellet grill to 350°F using your favorite wood pellets for fuel.
- Pour melted butter into 12” iron skillet. Sprinkle brown sugar and pecans over the melted butter.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from packaging and arrange on top of butter mixture
- Place in preheated pellet grill and cook for 30-35 minutes until rolls are brown and fluffy.
- Remove from grill and flip the skillet over onto a serving platter and drizzle with icing.
Have a Question About This Recipe?
Connect with us in our HowToBBQRight Facebook group for recipe help, to share your pictures, giveaways, and more!