BBQ Chicken PizzaChicken thighs grilled and charred over charcoal grill. Then sliced and used for a quick and easy Pellet Grill BBQ-style Chicken Pizza using White BBQ Sauce, Jalapeños and lots of cheese! This recipe is a perfect Football Food! WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE: Print
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Grilled chicken thighs used to make a simple – quick and easy – BBQ Chicken Pizza… using White BBQ Sauce, Jalapeños and lots of cheese! This recipe is a perfect Football Food!
- 6–8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs Hot Rub
- 1 Pillsbury pizza crust
- 1/4 cup Killer Hogs White Sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced pickled jalapeños
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded triple blend cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
- Prepare a charcoal grill for 2 zone grilling. Hot coals on one side and a cool zone on the other.
- Season boneless, skinless chicken thighs with Killer Hogs Hot Rub.
- Place the chicken thighs on direct side of the grill. Flip sides for even cooking every 3-5 minutes. Continue cooking chicken thighs until internal temp hits 165 minimum. You can always move chicken to cool side to allow to finish cooking if needed.
- Rest the chicken thighs for 5 minutes and slice into thin strips.
- Preheat pellet grill – or any other grill – set up for indirect cooking at 425 degrees F. You can also cook pizza in the oven.
- Open pizza crust and spread it on a greased baking sheet.
- Spread Killer Hogs White Sauce over crust. Sprinkle half the mozzarella over sauce.
- Top with grilled chicken thigh strips. Add sliced jalapeños and diced onion followed by triple blend cheddar and remaining mozzarella.
- Place pizza on grill and cook until cheese has melted and edges are golden brown – about 25-30 minutes but keep an eye on it.
- Remove pizza from grill and drizzle too with Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce before cutting to serve.
Keywords: bbq chicken pizza, grilled pizza, pizza, football food, bbq pizza, grilled chicken
Have a Question About This Recipe?
Connect with us in our HowToBBQRight Facebook group for recipe help, to share your pictures, giveaways, and more!
Leave a Reply