Peachy Baby Back Ribs#peachyribs #babybackribs #howtobbqright WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE:
Smoked Rib Recipe smoked with Peach Wood and glazed with Peach BBQ Sauce
- 2 slabs baby back ribs (Compart Duroc Ribs is what I used)
- ¼ cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- ¼ cup Heath Riles Peach Rub
- 1 cup Peach Nectar
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 stick butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup Kosmo’s Peach Jalapeño glaze
- 1 cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Peach Preserves (melted)
- Prepare smoker for indirect cooking at 275 degrees using peach wood for smoke flavor.
- Trim and remove membrane from two racks baby back loin ribs.
- Season with The BBQ Rub followed by Peach BBQ Rub.
- Let the ribs rest for 30 minutes while the smoker comes up to temperature; then place each slab on the pit.
- Combine the peach nectar, water, and apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle and spritz the ribs every 45 minutes.
- At the 2 hour mark remove the ribs from the pit and wrap in aluminum foil. For the wrap add 1/4 cup light brown sugar, 1/4 cup Kosmo’s peach/jalapeño rib glaze and 1/2 stick of butter cut into pats. Place the ribs meat side down back on the pit.
- Continue to cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 202-204 degrees in between the bones.
- Carefully remove the ribs from the foil wrap and place back on the cooking grate. Glaze the ribs with a mixture of The Bbq Sauce and Peach preserves. (Warm the preserves in the microwave before mixing with the bbq sauce)
- Let the ribs glaze for 15-20 minutes or until the sauce sets.
- Remove from the pit and serve.
Have a Question About This Recipe?
Connect with us in our HowToBBQRight Facebook group for recipe help, to share your pictures, giveaways, and more!